- Is Emergen-C Kosher or Halal certified?
No, Emergen-C is not Kosher or Halal certified.
- Is Emergen-C suitable for vegetarians?
No. Gelatine derived from animal sources is in the product.
- Does Emergen-C contain aspartame?
No, we do not have aspartame in any of our products.
- Does Emergen-C contain caffeine?
No, we do not use caffeine in any of our products.
- How do you get the cool colours of Emergen-C?
We use naturally derived ingredients to colour Emergen-C. To get serious on you, the colour is E162, a natural extract from beetroot.
- Does Emergen-C contain sugar?
Yes, including fructose, which is the sugar found in fruit.
- How many calories are in the product?
All flavours have between 30 and 33 calories per sachet, not much, right?
- Is Emergen-C gluten free?
Although not certified as gluten free, we do not use gluten during the manufacturing process.
- Does Emergen-C contain soy?
Yes, as partly hydrogenated soybean oil.
- Are your ingredients natural or synthetic?
Both. Some of the ingredients are synthetically derived, including some of the vitamins. However, the flavours and colours are naturally derived.
- Can I take Emergen-C if I am pregnant or nursing?
As with all supplements, we recommend that you check with your healthcare provider prior to use.
- Can I mix Emergen-C with hot water?
Yes, you can mix Emergen-C with hot water; however, some of the nutrients may lose some of their potency when hot. Just remember that the hotter the water, “fizzier” the reaction will be when you pour in the Emergen-C. Do not mix with boiling water, and use caution with hot liquids to prevent burns.